WROXHAM MINIATURE WORLDS
2023 SEASON PASS
Season Passes are now available and are valid for a whole year (12 months) from the date of issue. Discover and explore our Miniature Worlds throughout the year and as many times as you choose!
Our Season Passes work out to be great value for money, with savings being made from your third visit (compared to paying the standard admission).
2023 SEASON PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A Wroxham Miniature Worlds Season Pass is valid for one year (12 months) from the date of issue and only valid on the days which the attraction is open.
- A Season Pass is non-refundable and has no cash value.
- When visiting us, a valid Season Pass must be shown to gain entry to Wroxham Miniature Worlds. If we are unable to verify your details on our records an admission fee will be charged, which is non-refundable.
- Season Passes are issued to a named person, and we may ask for proof of identity to check you are the named person on the Season Pass.
- Wroxham Miniature Worlds reserves the right to withdraw a Season Pass without refund if a Season Pass holder knowingly allows a third party to use their Season Pass.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any season ticket from anybody who causes damage or harm to any of the exhibits, the premises or acts in a way considered detrimental to staff or the enjoyment of other members of the public.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and remain the property of Wroxham Miniature Worlds.
- If upgrading your admission ticket to a Season Pass, you must have your proof of purchase to upgrade. Another person’s admission ticket cannot be used.
- Season Pass holders are subject to the normal conditions of entry.
- There is a reasonable use policy in place for the number of visits a Season Pass holder can make within the 12 months that the Season Pass is valid.
- Lost or replacement season passes will incur a charge of £2.00 per card.
- All children under 16 years old must be always accompanied by an adult.
- The information you provide on your Season Pass form will only be used for the intended purpose and not passed to any third parties.
- Season Passes cannot be purchased using any other offers or promotions.
- Wroxham Miniature Worlds will not credit or refund your Season Pass if there are any further Government instructed mandatory closures.
The information you supply on the Season Pass form at the time of purchase will be collected and used for the purpose of processing your Season Pass and for getting in contact for sending a replacement Season Pass if required because of loss or damage. We will advise you of any changes or updates by the contact details you have chosen to leave us. If you do not wish to hear from us. Please inform us at the time of purchase.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notification.